Saturday, December 6, 2008

Welcome to the World of Blogging!

So I have been stalking (for lack of a better term) my friends and relatives on their blogs for months now so I figured it was past time to start my own. I have been avoiding creating my own because I know I will only find procrastination with my own blog to keep up with and I fear that I will never have anything to say, but here it goes anyway.

I love this time of year. The lights are beautiful and the spirit of Christmas is in the air....now only if it were about 40 degrees warmer. Don't get me wrong, I would love a white Christmas this year, but only until it was time to go to my aunts for dinner. I am not a fan of cold weather. I hate bundling up in forty layers just to go out in the cold to start my car at 6:45 in the morning. I hate the chapped lips and dry skin burn and itch. I have decided that once I win the lottery I will retire to my winter home in the Caribbean. :)

1 comment:

{ s R e } said...

yes, yes, yes! i'm so glad you've started blogging!